Download Pre-Planning Spreadsheet
TableTop Display Information
- Each Supplier will receive:
- One (1) 6’ table
- Custom sign with assigned table number
- Set Up – Suppliers can start table set up on Thursday, May 4, 2023, at 6:30am.
- Product Display
- TableTop samples should not be over 12″ in height, as this will obstruct the overall meeting room view.
- Custom retractable pop-up banners are not permitted.
- Custom printed tablecloths are permitted (table size 6’x30”)
- Electricity – Not available inside the ballroom.
Your on-time registration is very important, as your TableTop meetings are dependent on your attendance.
By registering, this will help us confirm that your company will be present at our conference.
For any questions regarding TableTops, please contact Drew Hoyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 651.324.2081
TableTop Login & Website
- TableTop Website: Click here
- Username: See email that was sent directly to the Primary Contact
- Password: See email that was sent directly to the Primary Contact
* * If you haven’t received the TableTop email, please check your Junk or Spam folder. If it’s not there, let us know, and we will resend it ASAP.
The TableTop Meeting Selection website is now open and ready for you to make your selection preferences. This is where you indicate which Members and Suppliers you are interested in meeting with during our 2022 Sphere 1 Annual Meeting.
Deadline to make your selections: Friday, February 10, 2023.
- Only the Sphere 1 Primary Contact will receive a separate email with their unique login to make their selections.
- Your TableTop login is NOT the same as your Sphere 1 website login – See email for login credentials.
- You can learn more about each Member and Supplier by reviewing their individual pages.
- You are able to make changes to your meeting selections up until the deadline. At that time, we will lock-in your selections and begin the scheduling/matching process.