General News - Members & Suppliers
Justin Prusi, Sales Manager at Midway Rentals and Sales, announces their Sphere 1 University wins.
Despite COVID-19’s setbacks, this year, Midway Rentals and Sales turned their focus on learning more about our Sphere 1 Preferred Suppliers through the Sphere 1 University platform, and it literally paid off! Each learner cashed out an average of $225.00 in $BlueBucks!
Some insight into Midway Rentals and Sales’ successes:
Dec 2019 – Nov 2020
- Their employees completed 2,320 courses
- Their employees’ averages were 81.1 completions, 24 hours spent, $225 earned per person – over 300% higher than the group average!
- Their employees pocketed $6,396 in $BlueBucks!
- Top employees came from all departments: Sales, Management, Yard, Service – everyone is killing it!
- Two new employees, even with only a partial year to work with still finished in our top 30% company-wide. Great attitude and enthusiasm!
- Top five learners earned 68% of total $BlueBucks, with top overall employee pocketing $1,158 as a result of 162 hours and 466 completions for the year.
- Some of the things our employees got with their $BlueBucks:
- A new snowblower
- Downriggers for his fishing boat
- Baby supplies & clothing
- Christmas gifts for family
- 7.1 Channel home theater receiver
- Midway also awarded the top three learners in the company over $1,000 in additional prizes